The number one cause of doctor burnout is the EHR. Doctors have been reduced to data entry personnel. Doctors spend more time on their EHR’s pecking away at keys rather than treating patients. In many cases doctors don’t even look at the patient as their heads are buried in the keyboards. The dehumanizing effect of computers in the exam room is causing dissatisfaction among both patients and doctors alike. Doctors are working for the computers instead of the Computers working for the doctor.
P²I² is the first digital offering to reverse that trend. P²I² is a computer aid that allows doctors to spend meaningful engaged face to face time with a patient. P²I² not only aids in diagnosis and treatment it allows doctors to do what a computer can never do allow for meaningful human engagement.
P²I² provides doctors with an unbiased, gestalt, overview of a patients mental and physical health. Our user friendly interface then allows for a more comprehensive and humanistic physician visit (or telemedicine visit).
If we don’t know a patients psychological makeup we may be treating a physical condition whose cause is actually psychological (like hypertension whose root causes may be anxiety, or depression whose causes may be metabolic).
P²I² is a neuro-psychophysiological technical monitoring service that tests, evaluates, scores and presents providers with beautifully displayed actionable insights into the health and well being of their patients.
The magnitude of psychological effects on physical health is so great that CMS now offers a reimbursable code to address those concerns. That’s where P²I² comes in.
Advantages of P²I² Include:
- Customized reports
- NIH validated assessments
- Reduces computer associated burnout
- Reduces information overload
- Reduces data entry
- Reduction in keyboard strokes, clicks
- Enhances physician-patient communications
- Covered Benefit by Medicare/Medicaid & Most Private Health Insurers
- User-friendly interface
- Immediate reporting & analysis
- Less Wasted Time, Time Maximization
- MACRA and MIPS Compliance
- Significant reimbursement opportunity per physician
- Enhance patient-physician engagement
- Good marketing tool to differentiate your practice, enhance, etc.
- Easy to read dashboard
- Clinical decision support to you save time while increasing patient care
- Enhancing patient-physician trust
- Reduce burnout
- Reduce liability
- Better benchmarking
- More accurate diagnosis. Enhanced diagnostic acumen
Great Patient Care
Great care doesn’t necessarily mean slowing down your clinic or requiring additional cost to the practice. P²I² bills the provider clinics directly for administering each assessment.
The report is reviewed by the physician with the patient allowing doctors an opportunity to deliver exceptional care to patients. When patients get great care they tell their friends about the physicians who are offering great care. Not only does great care lead to more patients insurance companies recognize and reward that effort and reimburse using *CPT® codes 96132, 96138.
*CPT® is a trademark of the American Medical Association